How do I save the periodic table, okay, chemical element codes, specifically
Do you only want to memorize the symbols of the elements (like Pb for lead) or do you want to memorize the atomic numbers too?
If you haven’t seen it yet there are also some discussions on how to memorize the periodic table of elements:
- The Periodic Table
- Double encodeing question with periodic table example
- How to memorize the Periodic Table, atomic number, symbol, line, column, type, and atomic mass (one decimal place)
- Periodic table for all, by all.
- Chemistry student (possible major) - periodic table landscape for a memory palace?
- [Need help] Memorizing Detailed/Complex Lists (Periodic Table)
- Methods to Memorizing the Periodic Table
- Memorising the periodic table - Work in process
- Using major system for the periodic table?
- Memorizing the Periodic Table for time
- and more: https://forum.artofmemory.com/search?q=periodic%20table