Good day! I was thinking of starting a tutorial, a 4 day crash course on memory improvement for students any suggestions on topics for those 4 days? Thank you very much!
Browsing through the wiki might provide ideas.
Here are some threads on presentations that might have ideas for activities:
- How would you design a memory course for students?
- Memory feat presentation
- Tips for my upcoming memory seminar?
- Memory Demonstration Tricks
- Im holding a seminar on this need help
- MEMORY DEMONSTRATION IDEAS- for an amazing memory show (NEW IDEAS)
- Tips on Giving Memory Demonstrations
- Edit: I tagged some of the related threads with #teaching