Not satisfied with all your opinions

Congrats on your current personal best: 30 words in 30 seconds is already an extremely good performance! If you can keep that tempo and accuracy while memorising for 1 full minute, you’d be among the best in the world (not kidding). However… I wrote a reply in your earlier thread and I will write it here too: your goal of 100 words in under 1 minute is extremely unrealistic.

Your bio here on the Forum says that you are from Nepal. Did you get the impression that 100 words in under 1 minute should be possible based of what you have seen from the “memory king”? There have been two posts recently in this forum about what he allegedly is able to do:

I’d highly recommend you to read the answers, especially to the 2nd topic. @Josh made several comments there that I think sums it up quite nicely. The bottom line: based on all that we know about memory techniques and the best verified performances (as of today), memorising 100 words in under a minute is impossible.

5 Likes