Mnemonic Calendar Full Month - Number Shapes

I’ve already created a mnemonic Clock, 12 months calendar, and thought I might as well create the 31 days Full Month Calendar with Number Shapes.

Hope it will be a good use to us all.

10 Likes

This is excellent!

The only one I am not 100% sure about is 30.

Is she kissing a perl?

1 Like

Thank you!

“30” is the action for Kissing, or blowing a huge bubble gum if needed be.
It’s probably my bad drawing with the bubble gum.

Each of those shapes/images is used in itself and or with its action. Depending on what you are trying to memorise.

With “30” It’s kissing. So if something is kissed. It can be used as Lips image on the object as a clue-shape. You can also use it to kiss the object if you are using a person action. I usually leave a clue-shape on the paired link. So on my mental image, if something is kissed, it appears a “Red-Heart-Beating” on the next object. This then gives me the digits, It’s on the 30th.

2 Likes

That will definitely work for me. It reminds me of a girl I dated when I was in my late teens. It was weird trying to kiss her when she was chewing gum–which she did a lot. That was a very long time ago, but your number 30 brought back the memory and now I can’t stop laughing about it. :smiley:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

That’s hilarious!

omg, each time you see 30 you might remember her and the chewie. As long as it puts a smile on your face I think it’s a good number :joy:

1 Like

is there somewhere you go through the explanations of all your numbers and how they correspond to the pics?

They are mainly number shapes. Erol created the Shaper System, which is a lot of fun, imo. Some of his shapes have caught me by surprise where I couldn’t see them at first, then suddenly they would hit me. Anyway, I guess you would say this is an extension of that system.