Erol
July 11, 2019, 9:14am
6
Sounds great. I’d like to learn a foreign language, Thai is my fav.
I have a small seminar to do at a Uni in a couple of months, perhaps you can give me some tips on how to pass exams
You may also be interested in these;
Mnemonic CLOCK - With Number Shapes.
I’ve been looking for something like this but could not find one. So I created it myself.
Since I’ve created the mnemonics for the months, I thought it might be handy to have a Mnemonic Clock.
[Mnemonic-Clock-ErolOzvatan]
This can perhaps be very useful for appointments, to do list etc.
It can also be used as a 24 stops memory palace too.
What would you guys use it for?
31 days Full Month Calendar with Number Shapes.
I’ve already created a mnemonic Clock, 12 months calendar, and thought I might as well create the 31 days Full Month Calendar with Number Shapes.
Hope it will be a good use to us all.
[Mnemonic-Calendar-31-Days-ErolOzvatan]
2 Likes