Mnemonic Architecture

Human mnemonic architecture is a blog to share my thoughts, researches and development. I aim to build an innovative ebook that contains interesting examples of the method of loci. Credit to all the memory posters.
P.S. This blog will not be constant updates!

\ 600x180
MNEMONIC ARCHITECTURE1 - Pegs
Pegs

\ 600x180
MNEMONIC ARCHITECTURE2 -Cards
Cards Group 1

\ 600x180
MNEMONIC ARCHITECTURE3 - Fundamental Arithmetic (1digit system)
This topic teaches you how to do basic math with loci, but not teaching you how to do fast calculations.

More innovative ideas generating from my mind, please wait… Might be days or weeks :joy:

9 Likes

\ 600x180
MNEMONIC ARCHITECTURE4 -Image arrangement
We are going to introducing you to a linking method by operators, each operator has two examples, have fun!

The next update will be at least a week later.

Happy Sunday,
Antelex :eyes:

6 Likes

Update made on volume 3 and 4.
Preview, the next update is the foundation of Rubik, how to apply mnemonic on it. If you have learnt Rubik, please treat it as a fun talk.

3 Likes

Release of volume 5.
\ 600x180
MNEMONIC ARCHITECTURE 5 - Rubiki’s Cube Beginner
Imagining you are a boy, but you become a king on 4 of March, who ruled a kingdom Rubik. You started to enjoy your life, salving people to farm fruits for your sake. People groan, and the…

If you had found any typo or mistakes, please pm me, thanks!

PS. Next update might release on the next month or later.

3 Likes
Directions for the next update
  • Blindfolding Rubiki beginners
  • The basic Logic fact and theorem
  • The game of ‘Pair Match’

0 voters

If pool size < 10, then next update will be on Apr 30 and a random topic.

Important updates:

• Release of Volume 6, (first half).
  • Increased the accessibility to volume 1.

\ 600x180
MNEMONIC ARCHITECTURE 6 -Simple Logic
Reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity.

If you found this blog meaningful, please give me a ‘:+1:’. Your little effort brings me great motivation :hugs:.

1 Like

A branch of my PAO system, PA-boost.
Below, is a short extract about how I build my fully connected layer in PA.
This is a great stepping stone to increase my level from ~5 to 9 in ML Numbers, with intensive practice in the past two months.
This post is a mere demonstration, I found revising this album once a day can increase my recall rate significantly.

We shall meet at the end of the month again. (ง ͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ง Keep UP!

\ 600x180
DEEP LEARNING PA 00 - 24

Sorry to interrupt you (supporters)! There are two news, one is bad and one is good. (⊙.⊙(☉̃ₒ☉)⊙.⊙)

I will terminate my Microsoft account service in the end of the next month, and which means the Mnemonic Architecture project will not be updated.

Wait, please listen to the good news! I am going to build my web page, and the probably after one to two months, I will be back to Mnemonic Architecture project for the new episodes. When that time, you can read the latest Mnemonic Architecture again in both this blog and my personal web page.

Thanks for your long support! I look forward to brainstorm, rock & roll YOUR MIND in the near future! ᕙ(^▿^-ᕙ)

3 Likes