Pictures Arrangement: Link Method 2 catch up with the world class!

In the past long years, people thought that Link Mehod is too slow to be used in competition.
In here I tell you what, it is just because they don’t know how to master the rocket. Instead, they ride on it and heavily fell in competition.

Back into biness, the above is just a joke that I made it up, what I am trying to tell is that Link Mehod can be more powerful then you thought.

The traditional linking method(LM) is a memorized object/person/effect/action matched with a given picture.
If I say that you need 1second to finish one linking, then at least 30 seconds are needed in a game.

Compared to the top players who use Memory Palace (MP) finished a game under 15 seconds, it is awful that you memorise time is a double of them. But wait, you have to ask why if you are a LM lover !?

The answer is rather simple, people who use MP took 15 loci (each location holds 2 pictures) for memorization. Thus, applying the same concepts for prediction, they just need around 15 seconds race in a game.

LM2 is an upgradation to for competitors !!!
Believe it or not I am giving you this simple and fancinating method for free. With enough practice you are going to excel in this kind of game!

The traditional linking method:

LM2 is as following:

1.Create only 15 overloading operators, make sure each one should be a concrete movement
2.Repete the practising the 15 operators or change to a more suitable one until you can master them

Yup, I know it seems that I told you nothing but the key are just those two points.
So, I am going to give you just an example.

My first operator is adding a straight object in PIC 1 into PIC 2.
So just image the book is the only straight object PIC 1 and I put into PIC 2 the door holder.
It will look like the long straight book is holding on the door holder.

PIC 3, PIC 4
Next, my operator is stumble so my first impression is that the chicken? I don’t know how to name that animal, sorry. The chicken stumble onto the cat.

PIC 5, PIC 6
My last example is explosion, so image that object in PIC 5 is a bomb and it explodes in place B = PIC 6.

In summary, it is clear that every two pictures are clearly linked together by an action.
You might also say it is similar to SVO, subject A acts onto an object B.
Unlike traditional one, it uses only (15 pegs/ I call it operators) to finish a game.
Do you think it is an interesting and creative method?
Thumbs up and share it out :rofl:

Hi Antelex, it’s very interesting.
Let me see if i have this correct.

So you use the first image to act on the second image and so on?

How would you know which two images is first, and which two images is second and so on?

and the explosion part, do you use objects if you can’t find anything to palace it onto the next image?

I see that you did 20 images in 12 seconds. So it must be working for you.
Can you explain this method a little more?
What’s your latest Images scores and PBs?

(Simon Orton) #5

It sounds to me like you come up with 15 different ways of linking two images, and you always use them in the same order. For example, if one object is exploding onto another, they must be the 5th and 6th images.

I haven’t tried this yet but it sounds great! It has all the advantages of my system (no journeys needed, instant placement of images during recall, minimal confusion between similar images), yet is potentially much faster by taking two images at a time.

Thanks Eric and Simon.
It is just like what Simon said.
About Erol’s question, I 'm not yet ready to use this system for a game, and my pbs was based on the old linking method which is around 1150?

My link-2 list arranged in groups of ascending order:
A sticks on B
A stumbles B
A spins B
A put into B
A strikes B
A was threw into B
A swings in B
A fires B
A shot into B
A create smokes in B
A covers B
A displays B
A halves B

Recently, I got more confusion than usual training.
I wonder did I trained too much or my method bugs?
But sometimes it is totally fine>[> . < ]<…