How can i memorize these informations in Biology using Mind Palace or other techniques for example
Characteristic features of Phylum Arthropoda
- The body structure shows bilateral symmetry.
- They are triploblastic.
- They can be found in all types of habitats – land, water and soil.
- They have jointed limbs.
- The body is segmented into three regions – Head, Thorax and Abdomen.
- The body cavity is filled with blood and is called the haemocoel. The blood is white in colour.
- The exoskeleton is hardened and is made of chitin.
- They have a well-developed central nervous system.
- The head is well developed and bears the sensory organs and brain.
- They have compound eyes and mosaic vision.
thanks for your future help