How to remember dictionary with page numbers
You mean like this?
…just google “Andy Fong Dictionary”
You might want to check out the FAQ page: How Do I Memorize a Dictionary?
There are some related threads in the forum that might have some useful tips:
- To Memorise Dictionary
- How to memorize the dictionary?
- How to remember a dictionary
- This guy has memorized a dictionary using Loci
- Dictionary Summer Project
- Memorizing Dictionary to Improve Language
- Help dealing with repeated images memorizing a dictionary.
- Memorizing a dictionary and the problem with finding contexts
- Learning whole dictionary of own language
- DR. YIP SWEE CHOOI memorized a dictionary with ~1300 pages in half a year. Are there any tutorials on how he did that?
- Help on How to Memorize a Small Ancient Greek Dictionary
- An approach to memorize a dictionary
- Many(and I mean it) useful tips you need to learn massive vocabulary with Mnemonics
This is the main one to check out (from the FAQs page):
Dr. Yip Swee Chooi on Memorizing a 1774-page Chinese-English Dictionary
I didn’t look closely at the other threads but thought there might be some tips buried in there.
Fair enough, but also check out the first external link I’ve posted… Andy’s done this seminar less than three years ago and he’s the Founder of Hongkong Memory Sports Council and Hongkong Memory Championship as well as a Level 4 Memory Arbiter.
Just going a bit by relevance and recent history here…