I listed here some books that can helps you to beginning your journey in memory improvement.
- Unlimited memory (Kevin Horsley)
- How to develop brilliant memory (Dominic O’ Brien)
- The Mind Map book (Tony Buzan)
- Memory Improvement (Ron white)
- The Memory book (Harry Lorain & jerry lucas)
- Remember Remember (Cooke)
- Remember it! (Nelson dellis)
- How to memorize anything (Aditi singhal)
And somebody knows other memory Improvement books also then please post here the name of books or something about books.
I wanna to know more memory improvement books.
Note: One thing that i am not mentioned here , ‘Moonwalking with Einstein’ because though it’s about memory , it’s neither very practical nor a novel , so it doesn’t really have a place on these lists .
That said , it’s a great read on Joshua foer’s journey.(i read this in maybe artofliving website )