Synesthesia training for grapheme synesthesia

Well maybe u can look this

3 Likes

I’ve seen her videos – they are very interesting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes

@Josh
Can u send more coloured books
Also can u help me with hyperthymesia training any suggestions plss

Yes, if you send me the links to the books in plain text format. :slight_smile:

Have you seen the life-memorization posts?

I recommend reading this one especially:

Also these:

2 Likes

Any suggestion on pythogoras method

Only what I’ve mentioned here: A Bedtime & Morning Exercise for Life Memorization (Pythagoras)

I found the index card method useful for staying organized. I haven’t done that in a while, but should start it again. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Josh, could you send me the script, or could I send you some books?
thank you very much.

Sure — send me a private message. I’ll need plain-text versions of the books for it to work (not PDF or epub).

sorry, I’m new to the forum and I don’t know how to send you a private message

1 Like

Click on my name or picture and then on the ā€œmessageā€ button. I just sent a message, so you can reply to that one. :slight_smile:

ƅh can I also get it?

Sure, just send me links to the books you want. You can find free books in plain text format on this site:

1 Like

Can you sen me a traning page with colour numbers?
0 black
1 green
2 red
3 blue
4 yellow
5 brown
6 pink
7 orange
8 white
9 turquoise
I want be happy if you could do it?

Sure, how many numbers do you want per row?

1 Like

I made a quick script so that people can generate the numbers with custom colors themselves. After generating the numbers, you can ā€œprint to fileā€ to save as a PDF, or copy/paste the numbers into a word processor. If anyone wants other features, just let me know.

Maybe an option to add drop-shadows or outlines on the lighter numbers would be useful?

Sample output:

1 Like

How I can turn ebooks for synesthesia traning

Thanks for replying I will find a way out somehow may be learn python in the upcoming months

1 Like

If they are public domain books in text format, like on Gutenberg.org, you can send me links and an email address. I’ll then email them to you.

See: Synesthesia training for grapheme synesthesia - #26 by Josh

1 Like