Hey post here your best times for numbers in ML

I memorized perfectly 80 random digits in 32 seconds! after I did a long break !

11 Likes

7 Likes

Not a fan of numbers. Didn’t practice them since March. Btw, i use PAO and expect it to work better for me than that, just need to push it further. Heard that it is possible to memorise 80 numbers within something like a 30 seconds if you really have you PAO perfected. Are there any memory athletes who had that speed with PAO?

8 Likes

yes I have that speed with PAO

5 Likes

wow, how long did it take you to reach that speed with it? and how often did you practice numbers?

1 Like

It’s definitely possible. My best score is 80 digits in 26.22 and I don’t even use PAO but only PA (Dominic System). My average is usually about 30 seconds.

4 Likes

for some reason i thought such results are most likely reachable with 000-999 or some more spacious systems, but with PAO it seemed to be almost impossible.
ok, thank you :slightly_smiling_face: i had that mental barrier thinking PAO apriori can’t be even as fast as you said. But i’m still curious what time of consistent training does it take approximately.

1 Like

I only play in phone application, i’m new to memorizing numbers, i’ve only been doing it for months

3 Likes

It took me about a year to get down to 30 seconds (with some breaks, but more or less training on a regular basis at least 4 times a week). I usually try to train 6 days a week, 1 or 2 games of numbers on memory league per session. I sometimes have breaks for a week or just a few days, which helps me get faster again.

5 Likes

100 numbers /50×2digits

6 Likes

70 numbers in 26 seconds!

7 Likes

just started using Memory league, just wanna share 'cause this is my first time to get a time lower than the numbers to memorize.

6 Likes

How are you using your system? are you able to explain?

3 Likes

Even though I only got 77 here, I’m still glad that I’m making progress on the speed again:

Bild

9 Likes

amazing speed as usual Silvio.

2 Likes

Wow Silvio this is amazing keep up the good work!

2 Likes

im just using pao. im training with pao 4 months and in memory palace and method of loci 2 years

4 Likes

I thought you had an issue with Aphantasia?
Or have I mixed you mup with someone else?
If so, how do you use your pao?
can you give an example of 12 digits perhaps?

1 Like

i have Aphantasia!and about the example i use pao just like everybody else. my english is not good enough and its hard to explain for me

2 Likes

40 random numbers in 9 seconds !

5 Likes