hi someone help me please how to memorize a book word for word reading only once has some technique to memorize word for word of the book including page number some technique for this type of photographic reading
I don’t think it’s possible to memorize #verbatim-text by just reading the text once, but here are some related discussions on the topic:
- How Do I Memorize a Book?
- Derren Brown - Library; possible?
- Photographic memory and photoreading
- Photoreading Mental photography
Here are some threads about memorizing text word for word:
- Divina Commedia
- Divina Commedia, and image density
- John Basinger: Memorizing Milton's Paradise Lost (see the top post and also post #23 for an update on Dante)
If you’re interested in memorizing general content with page numbers, these are interesting:
Why do you need to memorize a book word for word?