Changing my images

After 3months of struggle making my images using dominic system, using initials, somehow im making new images per pair of numbers 00-99. Difficult to make a new setof images but at the same time im satisfied using images that i like to see. … anyone who made nd3w systems? How long does it took you to adapt to it?

what is “nd3w” system?

Sorry, it’s “new”

I see :slight_smile: I thought you have discovered a new method.

I started off with the dominic system, and then same as you discovered new images, but with shapes instead, because most of the characters didn’t have any images I could use. And I was seeing images in it’s shape form and it led me to create all the number shapes from 00-99.

I have a discussion post here on this link.

With the shape images, it’s now almost instant for me, I don’t translate it from dominic or major, it’s simply the shape of the number digits matched with the images.

If you practice your own images perhaps 1 hour a day by following a visualisation method, it will probably take you about 2 to 4 weeks before they are vividly clear in your mind. This probably depends from person to person, but try to follow a method of visualisation when you look at your number digits which will certainly help to recognise them all as images and eventually you’ll be much faster than you are now.

1 Like

I’ve just changed 20 images. More to go. A relief for me to hear that it takes that long to change

1 Like

You want to try to overwrite the old images as fast as possible. So reviewing your images a lot helps. Start to memorize slowly to make sure you are using the new images and not the old ones.

1 Like

there are images that i haven’t use for 3 wks I guess. But from time to time it suddenly pops up when I see numbers