onehand
(bek)
October 6, 2025, 6:42am
1
Hi
I’m currently memorizing my 3-digit system. At this stage, I want to share my weekly progress report.
My “point” is to memorize the first block: 000–099.
Date: 6.10.25 - 10.10.25
After reaching this milestone, I’ll move on to the next “point” and change this post.
For flashcard I’m using my own app
4 Likes
onehand
(bek)
October 11, 2025, 10:45am
3
I didn’t finish the “point” but I wanna share my report. there are some tricky numbers: 083 023 046 096 061 084 068 047 062 045 079 080 087 049 003 041 089 000 088 066 018 065
Especially:
Today I did only sorted flashcard.
If there are some mistakes about my grammar or lexical please excuse me.
1 Like
onehand
(bek)
October 11, 2025, 12:26pm
4
The next “point”:
2-“point”
Second block: 100-200
Date: 13.10.25-19.10.25
onehand
(bek)
October 16, 2025, 5:18am
5
I’m memorizing but I drank soda, after that I think my memorization ability lower than before, I lost some of images after completely memo.
1 Like
PIUDI
(Pedro Do Carmo)
October 18, 2025, 10:52pm
7
One question, what exactly are those numbers? Are they the time you took? I mean the ones that appear in the “shuffled” columns
onehand
(bek)
October 19, 2025, 4:15am
8
Exactly.
Format: Minute.Second.Milisec/Average per image in seconds
Example: 0:59:00/1:0
It took 59s to review. Average 1s per image
Why I need average time? Because I have second sheet to save which images are slower than average time.
It’s half-automated with my app.
3 Likes
onehand
(bek)
October 26, 2025, 3:31am
12
The next “point”. I really like it.
1 Like
onehand
(bek)
October 27, 2025, 6:13pm
13
this is 4th week you know, i’m just keep going. i memorize my 30% of number system, now i have to memorize 1000 image. after that i can memorize numbers and cards
1 Like
Goldfish
(John L)
October 30, 2025, 2:50pm
15
My favorite topic on the forum right now! Love the dedication. My 3 digit system learning has stalled a bit, I might go with a very similar structure. Thanks for the inspiration
1 Like
onehand
(bek)
October 31, 2025, 1:22am
17
You are welcome, Are you mentioning 5-2 rule? I got that idea from How to skate a 10k by Nils van der Poel
If you need online flashcard app like mine: https://numbersml.netlify.app
you know how to use it
1 Like
onehand
(bek)
November 1, 2025, 6:49am
18
I like weekends, Almost every weekend(except last friday) I’m really happy, because I have completed my “point” and the most important thing is rest.
onehand
(bek)
November 4, 2025, 1:18am
21
I just give sorted training
Yesterday speed up 200-400