Yesterday I couldn’t memorize 20 images. I was just tired and fell asleep. I didn’t want that, but somehow, damn sleep took over. That’s second time. I think I can fix it, SOOORRYY
I can’t finish my “point” because I 2 day why but I don’t know why. But I don’t give up, I changed my “point”
Here is:
But I do flashcards 200’ block and 300 block every day 3 times
Other blocks 000 100 only 1 time per day
It’s effective when fist stage
I just change my point guys,
I couldn memorize my 500 block cuz 400 block is really slow, it takes 14m+ review, today down to 9:13, it’s still a slow but if i review quickly i have more time to remember new images and my mind will be empty for new images.
In Shaa Alloh I will finish 1000 images before 2026.
ok, brother’s I’m memorizing, but I need 25th-hour
.I’m working on it, less sleep 6 hours, but it’s difficult about 7 years. Nowadays I’m more discipline, maybe I can beat my sleep. I think I need brand new blog like a Sleep tracking, maybe public maybe private
Ok. quick SUM
Memorized: 600 images in 1.5 months
Flashcard time: for each block(100 images) about 5 minute some of 3.5 minute some of 6.5 minute
On: 7-block(600-700) memorized 50 image(600-650), maybe today I will memorize another 50 images, but need to change some of them, I have some similar images, need to working on it
Any question?
yeah i didn’t write posts, cuz I lost discipline, but not the plan, until this week, as planned: this week i should memorize 800’block (800-900) but i did not. just today i can’t maybe tomorrow i will, If i am able to memorize We better than me
(it’s my personal term)
BTW i take a week gap for speed up already memorized blocks, i’m not sure i wrote there ![]()
WE ARE GOING TO WIN just need patience





