Where to get access to ebooks with coloured letters, to train synesthesia?

Basically I want to try and replicate the results found in this study: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0039799

Any information is greatly appreciated, thanks!

(Josh Cohen) #2

I have a script that will do it. If you post some links to a few public domain books on Gutenberg that you want to read, I could upload versions with colorized text.

At the moment, the only processed book I can find on my hard drive is Kafka’s The Trial and a couple of short sample pages.

If you have specific colors in mind, send me the hex or RGB color names for each letter’s color – otherwise I can process them with my default colors.