What are your favorite memory competition events? [POLL]

I’m curious about what your favorite events are in memory competitions. Please cast your votes below.

• cards
  • decimal numbers
  • binary numbers
  • spoken numbers
  • random words
  • names & faces
  • images (photos)
  • images (clip art)
  • abstract images
  • poetry
  • historic dates
  • other (comment below)

0 voters

4 Likes

You should divide cards into speed cards and long cards… not really the same thing to do one deck as fast as possible or as many decks as possible in a given amount of time. Given the three different options for images it only makes sense to distinguish cards as well.

2 Likes

I thought about it, but the list was going to get long — 5 min numbers, 1 hour numbers, Memory League Numbers, etc. :slight_smile:

I thought that images might be a little different, because I’ve never heard anyone say they like abstract images, but they still might like other kinds of images events.

2 Likes

Fair enough… but I do think there is a bigger difference between 1 deck of cards or an hour of cards when compared to three different kinds of images. How about another poll then along the lines of:

What are your favorite disciplines pt. II

• short: 5 min events
  • medium: 15 minute events
  • long: 1h event
  • no time limit: reciting PI, etc
  • other

0 voters

1 Like

Good idea. I’m not sure if it will reset the votes if I edit the original one, and people may not see the poll in the comment, so I reposted it at the top of another thread (with a couple of extra options).

I find all events interesting, I wish one day to master them all. But my favorites are cards and decimal numbers.

1 Like