Naming People
I have been an avid movie / anime watcher. I remember several backgrounds, because only 1 or two people are shown in emotional heavy scenes.
Still I remember that scene and after getting used to image creation, manipulation of story with characters and throwing random objects becomes easy.
Best part— I don’t remember names of people in movie. So i just name them whatever topic i am studying or new name i come across.
Example: Mr Bean wearing that lady costume and putting on red lipstick is my Liz Kelly and that scene has several objects thrown there (by my imagination)
Doraemon is my Louis Dumont, the French scholar who we study in Sociology. Several background i get to set images there.
For Practising Image Creation
While listening to any music, i try to make a person dance and WATCH his dance, change background colour, make full personal representation of song.
I change viewing angles also while doing this.
During image creation it helps to provide ACTION to whatever character there is and viewing angles also.
Would love to know your all weird , novel ideas too![]()