Using Multiple Memory Palaces for Biology, Chemistry, and Physics - Advice Needed!

I’m currently tackling the NCERT Biology syllabus for class 11 and 12 and aiming to use the Memory Palace technique for retention. I’m also planning to use this method for Chemistry and Physics, but the Biology syllabus alone is pretty complex. It seems nearly impossible to fit it all into a single memory palace without it becoming cluttered and confusing.I’m thinking of creating multiple memory palaces for each subject, where each palace focuses on different chapters or topics (like having a separate palace for cell biology, ecology, plant physiology, etc.). But I’m not sure how to best structure this without getting overwhelmed or making it harder to recall everything.For anyone who’s used the memory palace technique with large, detailed syllabi:How do you keep each palace organized while still making connections between topics?Do you have any tips for balancing the complexity without losing the effectiveness of the technique?
I would like to hear people with experiences for academic purpose.
Thanks in advance for any advice!

1 Like

You’re not alone!

Because of that, though, this has been discussed at length here multiple times.

I’d encourage you to search the forum for relevant threads. (Sorry, but there are too many to list here.) I think you’ll find a wealth of very useful information.

Bob

1 Like