Using mental supplements to do the GMS Phenomenal Memory course and how will it affect your performance

Hello,

If you use Nootropics like Cebrium and Neurovert in order to learn GMS Phenomenal Memory and you use them while you do the course, how will that affect your performance after you stop using them?
So I take Cebrium for 3 months and Neurovert, and I manage to do it with relative ease all of the lessons. After those 3 months, I don’t use Cebrium and Neurovert and I try to memorize books without them how bad will that affect my performance? If I were to take a quizz and with Cebrium and Neurovert I would score 95% will I be able to score the same without these nootropics?

So I do one of the quizzes in the GMS Phenomanel school of memory and after Ive done the training, I take another quizz for a government job position, for example, will my 95% performance be affected drastically if I dont use nootropics anymore?

So while during the course I score 95% and without nootropics will the results decrease to something like 80% without nootropics or will it stay the same?

I used to be a pmemory graduate and instructor. The course was really not practical. You really need a coach to help guide you as ruslans explanations were very complicated. Pmemory is not a site anymore. how are you learning the course? do you need any help?

Hello Yes i do i havent started yet . Îs your help for free ???

Yes its for free. Skype me and we will work on what you should do before you start lesson 1.
The course is very hard. but if you do certain things before you start, you will thank me later lol

1 Like

live:.cid.51ccbd12c82f099f

Hello

Thanks ill be Starting my Training NexT year No matter what. Ill add you on Skype and Tell you my real name i dont need much guidance ITS just that ITS a bit Harden for me as I’m on heavy medication but I’m able to catch on to things very quickly
So thanks again

Hi
I bought the Course 10 years ago
I believe it’s good
I need a tutor to follow it.
Let me know if you can help and what u charge please