Tips for Memorizing Abstract Images?

Hi there!

I would like to ask you whether you know more about a technique regarding memorization of abstract images which involves ordering of the images according to their brightness or something. Such approach is doable with a 3 digit system, since one row could be encoded with 5! (five factorial) possibilities, just 120 unique images.

As far as I am not mistaken, he uses such approach. I even saw a facebook post concerning this technique, but to my dismay, I cannot find it anymore.

If you have any idea about this, please, share it.

Thanks.

Regads,
Milan.

Hi Josh, has someone developed the collection of textures? I read of Alex Mullen’s website that he memorises the 150 textures.Thanks, Fadi

I don’t have the textures. If you can get a copy of them you could put them into Anki and practice recalling the mnemonic images.