The Online Memory League Championship

Sorry Ben. Posted my comment on the 5th division thread. Question is, once we build some confidence, can we join in the winter season, or wait until a whole new league year?

I posted a reply on there without noticing this one… but yes, each season is a brand new thing, so you can join in the winter season if you want to!

Hi Sorry…just saw this!
Yes, real name is Anastasia Woolmer

The first round is upon us and I haven’t heard anything from my opponent today. I don’t think I’m the only one. Would it be possible to add the matches under “league” and play them individually between two dates (earliest sunday and latest saturday). Your opponent plays the same game at the same time (then it’s a live game for others to watch) or the same game at another time during that interval. The scores are then compared. Would that be possible to add?
The work you have put in with the leauge structure and organizing is impooressive, Ben. But I fear that there will be a lot of matches that are never played.

That would be an excellent idea. It would be great to have that kind of thing added to the site.

What I’m going to do today is contact everybody and try to co-ordinate things so that all the matches do get played and people get talking to each other. I’m hopeful it’ll all work out! :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I’m currently working on showing all the league tables and schedules on the League page on the site. And possibly a way to communicate with your partner to schedule matches, too. Stay tuned!

Simon, did you break the Memory League? :slight_smile:

The site seems to have crashed, just while people are playing their first league matches!!!

Edit - okay, it’s working again now. This is a good moment to say a huge thanks to Simon, for creating and constantly upgrading/maintaining/improving the whole Memory League experience! We all appreciate it very much!

Thanks, Ben! I also had trouble loading the site for a couple of minutes there - no idea why, as I wasn’t making any changes at the time.