Take notes on paper or computer?

When you are studying/learning something new do you take notes on paper or computer?

I’m asking just for the sake of curiosity.

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I take notes, on the computer- I just can’t seem to get any memory benefit that others experience from paper and it is much faster by computer (a factor of around 10 for me).

If I take notes with a computer it is actually more memorable for me than by paper.

1 Like

Over the past few years I’ve been using computers more often, but I prefer paper.

I’m in my 40s and grew up before computers were everywhere, but I feel like I get better results with paper.

Using paper seems more efficient, but it takes time, so I generally take notes at a computer, other than in special cases in which I have to strengthen my confidence and knowledge of a word or making my own golden list.

1 Like

For notetaking, i still prefer on paper. The analog. I find it more sticking to my memory. I somehow regret not to learn stenography. It is difficult now to find a stenographer. It is like an art starting to fade.

2 Likes

I use computer,smartphone, tablet PC to take notes. I rarely use paper. 99% of my office and personal work is computer based. So, I don’t even get a chance to use paper! Besides, I am a tech savvy type person. I prefer digital stuffs over analog! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for all replies.