Show Corrected Text option for the Search Engine when no search results are returned

Many times people search in the Art of Memory Search engine but due to spelling mistakes they can not get any search results and maybe this feature was not already added to The Art of Memory Search engine because it wuld slow down the search engine and so my idea is that when wvenever a user types a query and it does not return any results then an option can be shown to the user which is represented below along with an easily understandable psedo code-
No results found,But you can click on [“Here”] for being shown spelling corrections in your qurery,if any.

A) On click back link - Here

1. – Save Text Query(Variable(The Query of the user)=Textbox.Text(or the SearchBox.Text)

2. –Go to Layout 2

B) Is on Layout 2

1. –Textbox.Append text( No results found,But you can click on [“Here”] for being shown spelling corrections in your qurery,if any. & newline & **Hyperlink(*Text -*Autocorrect from Cambridge Dictionary(The Query of the user),
    Button- Text - Show Corrected Text

C) On Button Click

1. Textbox Append Text(Link address -https://forum.artofmemory.com/search?q=)" & The Query of the user).

And below is a Probable Output

Search Box-(Logac

No results found ,But you can click on Here for being shown spelling corrections in your query,if any.

On click of a button for correcting text
Logic

Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback. Let me think about how to solve that problem, and I’ll post an update if there is a way to do it.