Shadow System Worksheet

As some of you may know, I am a big fan/believer/user of the 2 Card system known around here as the Shadow System. I also use a 4-3-3 binary system that the creator of the Shadow System, Lance Tschirhart, developed to go along with the Shadow System.

There is a lot of confusion about the Shadow System. As great as Lance’s original post about it was (he since updated it and I will link to it at the end here as it is arguably the most important post ever made on this forum), I decided to make a spreadsheet to help others visualize how the various card combinations line up with the every 3 digit combination. And for those of you curious about adopting a 4-3-3 binary system, I’ve included a column for that in there too, as well as a column for all 1100 dates as well.

I have separate columns to add phonetics and images, but they are currently blank. I may still add the phonetics in if people think it will be useful. I also might possibly do this on separate tabs, or I may just leave it all out entirely. I’m not sure yet. If anyone has any feedback about this or any other aspect of the worksheet, please let me know. I should mention I still need to do one final proof read of this, so if you notice any errors then let me know as well!

And without further ado: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gn28itpC98mijVJGgy_mh2d8QXK8oVKSyZ1YK1lU_BQ/edit?usp=sharing

Lance’s original SS Post:

Lance’s original 4-3-3 SS Post:

This worksheet is meant to help those who want to take on such a large system better understand it and also work through all the images required. In total there are 1381 images required.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Hi Braden, by accident you posted the doc ling twice instead of the link to the original post from Lance.

2 Likes

Thanks Hannes!

It is fixed!

1 Like