No problem Simon. Thanks for fixing it so quickly.
This may be a stupid question, but are the results supposed to update automatically? I completed my first match with Pierre using the Compete area. We didn’t see any other way to play the match, but I’m wondering how the system knows those matches were for the league. I feel like I’m missing something.
Kyle, the system doesn’t really know your score. Either you or Pierre just needs to edit the notes field in Memory League (Under the League tab, then click your division, then click on W1 (week one), and make a comment of the score of match. Or, make a post here on this forum under the appropriate thread for your division. Alternatively, you can post your result by replying to the main thread on the World Memory Championship FB page. Or I guess you could do all three! Although that might come off as a bit braggish.
LOL. Thanks Tracy, appreciate the help.
Ben generally updates the results when he sees them. Ben, how would you prefer to be receive the results? I think a note on the League page could be easiest, and I can update the results there too when I see them (unless that confuses things and you’d prefer me not to).
To anyone participating in the Online Memory League:
If you are interested in checking out your opponent’s most recent scores in ranked matches, I made a little spreadsheet tool so that you can do just that (using data from the last 2200+ ranked matches/last month). Already posted it as a comment in the Facebook post that Ben made in the WMC group, but thought I’d share it here as well. ![]()
Simon said that the functionality will come to ML sooner or later, but in the meanwhile this might come in handy. Until then I’ll also make sure to update it with the most recent games whenever I visit the site (it’s just a 1 min job to do every time from now on).
Cheers and Merry Orthodox Christmas to y’all! ![]()
Wow, this is really awesome! I enjoy browsing through the informations, especially from my division. Thanks a lot for this ![]()
Here is a list over the best score for each discipline during this League Season 2. There were 72 participating Memory Athletes.