Multiplication table (99x99)

Where do I find a 99x99 multiplication table?

1 Like

Here’s a spreadsheet with that data (tab-separated values). If you prefer another format or need any other tools, let me know. :slight_smile:

multiplication_table.csv (44.4 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you John! This saved me a lot of time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s your plan with those?

1 Like

Memorize :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I read in Alberto Coto’s book Entrenamiento Mental that mental calculus athletes memorized the multiplication table 99 x 99 to use 2 numbers at a time by the cross multiplication method.

But I have no plans to memorize this table this month. I am involved in building the shadow system. I am struggling to finish my shadow system this week. Ah, thanks for helping me understand the shadow system😊

1 Like

Big project… might wanna start with the squares 11^2 - 99^2 which will already allow you to do the 2-digit criss-cross approach you’ve mentioned, albeit via difference of squares. On the other hand, that’s a lot of impact for just 90 numbers. You can then start adding the rest of them as needed.

I’ve just done exactly that (memorized the squares). I’ll probably write a post about the method I’ve used once I got a bit of free time…

3 Likes