I’m prepping for my first and second semester exams.BPSC-101. 500Word length required . How do I use memory techniques or rather,which one to use, to be able to remember the content to be able to write that long??
Say I am asked:
‘Discuss the relationship between political theory and other interrelated terms.’
There is over 1000word content on this in the book.Great for source material.
I want to be able to remember the key point from each paragraph,to be able to recall them ,expand them further and meet the world limit.
I would highly appreciate if you could provide an example.I feel I am on the dumber side of things.But I still try my best!!
So if you have a better method please suggest! I am not required to reproduce the text Verbatim.Just need to include keypoints.But I easily forget them and their order
This is the question:
Please help!
Thankyou!!
These are the answer sources:


