Memorize Dense Concepts-Medice [anatomy, medications]

I’m just in my first year of med school, but there’s already so much to learn — from body structures and functions to all the different medications. How can I use these information in my memory palace? Medication names are so abstract that I don’t know how to do it. I need to know not only the effects of the medications but also how they act in the body.

1 Like

If you make one palace for medicines and another one for effects you can cross-reference. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Check out this post maybe it will be helpful

There might be some related discussions in the medical-mnemonics section.

Also try: Search results for 'medication' - Art of Memory Forum

Alex Mullan has a lot of ressources about medicine on his website.
Lean Anki is great for learning in general and he made a programm specifically for medicine students: anking.

1 Like

I don’t know. I’ve talked to medicine students. They use a lot of systems it seems. I think you can make three columns . And use one image to the drug and the other information use other systems.