I will soon have test in school about literature history, and for that I have to first memorise about the epoch and what is typical for it and what happened. I’ve done that by applying images in my loci for history using the GMS-method.
Now I have to memorise about the literature and what is typical for it, but I don’t have any space left on the pitcures about the epoch. I don’t know what picture to use instead that relates to the epoch but doesn’t confuse me with it.
I was thinking if adding a picture on my picture about the epoch, that I could deploy my pictures about the literature on. But is it too complicated?
For example I’m memorising the enlightenment, and for that I have a lightbulb and I have applied pictures such as colonianism, science, philosophy, monarchy and newspapers. My lightbulb is therefore pretty suffed.
Now I want to add pictures for the litterature, such as the enlightenment ideal, allegorical stories, travelouge and french classicism. I want the these images seperate, so I know it’s abut the litterature
Do you have room on another part of the lamp or whatever the light bulb is attached to? Is there a lampshade?
Another idea is to add one image of a book to the light bulb (to represent literature), and then attach images for enlightenment ideals, allegorical stories, travelogues, and French classicism to the book.
Example: after you recall all the images on the light bulb, picture the light bulb fallout out and smashing on a book. That would remind you to review the extra locations on the book. If you need even more locations than you can fit on a book, you could imagine that the book is hollowed out inside. You could put anything you can think of in there — even a whole building.