Looking 4 GMS Manual

Many years ago, I purchased the GMS manual and joined the website P memory Calm. Now that I have had a paralyzing stroke, I have all the time in the world to apply to the original memory course. With only my mind to work with, and plenty of time now, I wish to continue With the GMS memory course and I need to know where I can find a copy of what I purchased. Thank you.

Hi,

I might be able to help you with this as the course is no longer being sold and I think the “company” is out of business also.

Give me some time please

Thanks,
Stefos

I think it was on the Archive website, but it must be registered under a different name. I couldn’t find it.

Update:
You would have to look online for the GMS

Hi everyone,

I found it here:

It’s only the succinct/concise version.

Stefos

4 Likes

Sorry, I’ve removed a comment above. File-sharing of copyrighted material isn’t allowed in the forum. See the forum guidelines for more details.

1 Like

Hi Josh,

I wasn’t aware of this policy.

Thanks,
Stefos

No problem. I was referring to a comment below yours that had the entire course as a zip file.

The archive.org link should be okay. I don’t know the status of that file, but they can DMCA the other site if it’s a problem.

1 Like

Hi,
Sorry people it was me.

1 Like

No problem. The guidelines page is long and it’s easy to miss things.

1 Like