How to remember conversations?

I am currently training myself to remember names better, because I am terrible at it. I have decided it would be equally beneficial to work on remembering conversations. Working on my own I am at the current conclusion that having 10-12 loci and looking for specific answers would be one way to go; common hobbies, family, work,sports, etc… But that seems very rigid. You could also have a 100 space memory palace and start filling in spots with summaries of events, but again this seems rigid.

I am thinking of names when looking for what I want, because with names I can think of a spot on their face or head and link an image to it. This keeps the loci with that person. Every person is a loci. I like that idea, but don’t know how to put it into effect. Any advice?

2 Likes

Also looking for advice here!.. Anyone… Taken quite a few Udemy Courses and when asking the courses creators this question they say use Locis… Not sure if anyone has tried to do this but it actually disengages you from actual conversations…

1 Like