Anyone know how I can read my whole chemistry class textbook and retain what i’ve read, im tryna go ahead of the class
If you haven’t seen them yet, there are some general discussions on these pages:
- How to memorize a textbook
- How Do I Memorize a Book?
- Best method to memorize a textbook?
- Guide to memorizing a book
- How to memorize a 500 page book verbatim
- How to memorize textbooks or heavily information dense material.
Different pieces of information might require different approaches, even within one subject. If you post an example of some chemistry-specific information that you’re trying to memorize, people here could help brainstorm ideas.