How to associate structured data to objects in a Memory Palace

I had read that combining concepts with structured data in neural networks increases their performance and neural networks are similar to our brains,

I thought of using both concepts and structured data while studying and I was able to remember sentences that were difficult to learn after reading them only once by using structured data after all else had failed(to make me learn that sentence quickly) and this worked 1/3 the times and increased my learning speed,

With the steps of converting concepts into structured data being-

1. Read a text

2. Put it’s concepts into a template

3. Translate the concepts of that text into an image even if there are constrains to doing that.

4. Extend that image to show all the constrains of translating that exact text into an image

And I had got these steps from the website below

and I hope that someone will find a way to associate structured data to objects because I believe that associating structured data and concepts with objects will increase the speed of learning

1 Like

Hi… :blush:
I didn’t fully understand what you did,
Putting the concept into templates is it like putting continuous facts into a data table ?? Or a diagram, graphs… :thinking:
If it’s like that I think it’s a good idea
As for how to transform it into object, I’m not sure if it will help you but when i have to learn a classification i use stairs and put the images into it
Maybe the chance wheel for circle graphs…

I’m going to try it, and if i have new ideas to other templates I’ll post them here :smiley:

1 Like

If I understood correctly, you are utilizing mnemonics. In which you convert text to images where the template functions as the memory palace. Could you elaborate on what you mean when you say “template”?

A template in this method is a holder,for example-The name field in many receipts is a holder for names and one my holders in the Chemistry is “Chemicals” since it can hold many Chemicals and another holder in Chemistry can be “Solids” since it can hold many solids,

And I think that it is better to create Holders which are very common in the text which is being learnt as the names of Chemicals are very common in Chemistry books and those names of chemicals can be stored under the holder “Chemicals”,

And,

Have a Great Day.

Okay. I feel your method is extremely complex. To save time you check out my post on using Prowalk Tours