How do i get started?

How do i get started?
I think know few stuff but i think I don’t know

My main goal is be able to remember numbers easily and. Fast and words from other laungages (Don’t wanna be a memory champion or something)

And how many memory palace do i need to make ?
(Considering i have 20 place in my memory palace)

1 Like

Have you seen the getting started page yet? There is a free ebook there and some FAQs.

And how many memory palace do i need to make ?
(Considering i have 20 place in my memory palace)

You can memorize all 100 base numbers of Dominic or Major System with using only two rooms of your memory palace using Grid System!

You don’t need a lot of Memory Palaces to start to memorize stuffs. Also,you can utilize the ‘peg systems’,too. For example,with one Alphabetic Peg system,you can easily memorize 26 items! There are at least ten different ways that you can make Alphabatic Peg System. So,260 items with Alphabetic Peg System alone and this number can be extended using Dominic/Major system upto 26000! I would say,you can memorize hundreds of different items only with peg systems. No need to have memory palace for them!!!

Sometimes,I feel,Memory Palace is overrated. No doubt,MP is an important thing and they are great for Memory Competition,but there are many things you can store in your brain without using a Memory Palace!

5 Likes