In the Yates book on the art of memory she says that the key to Bruno’s memory system is in the Clavis Magna but that she believes it is lost. I have found it but only in Italian, does anyone have the english translation?
@Cardinal_Richelieu, it’s interesting that you say you have found the Clavis Magna since it is speculated that it may not even be a book. Is this the Scribd document in Italian?
Doug
is this not it?
It’s not from Scribd it is from sites where one can get books for free
PS i like your screen name n.n
@Cardinal_Richelieu, it’s not really the Clavis Magna. But it is a book about that book and attempting to put to rest the fact that it was never a book. But for now, it doesn’t exist in a recognizable form. It is in English on Scribd. Send me your email if you want in a private message and you get twice the 30 day free trial period when I invite you.
BTW, your username has quite the prestige! Did you know he invented the table knife?
And just for fun, I generated an AI image of Bruno that turned out fairly well.
Ah thanks for clearing that up! I will message you.
I had no idea! I chose the name because he’s my favorite character from the Three Musketeers.
We have a Brandy in South Africa named Richelieu too
Their Cognac is better but a lot more expensive too.
R3000- (Three Thousand Rand) don’t know what that converts into US Dollars?
161.5 USD
I’ll be right over.
LOL! Doug you would be most welcome to enjoy the ‘grape or the grain’ anytime with me. But I would have thought being an American, you would have preferred a “JR Ewing of Dallas fame” type of drink, which I believe you Americans call a Bourbon? Wondered why Don McLean in his famous song “American Pie” referred to “those good ol’ Boys drinking Whisky and Rye” when in all likelihood we all know they must have been drinking Bourbon neat (meaning with no ice or water added!) Cheers Doug!!



