Heya Liam, is it ready yet? Iad be happy to have a copy please
My first thought was one of those games where you get a card with a name and only the other players get to see it and they give you hints or answer questions until you guess who it is.
Didn’t occur to me that you could play UNO with it. ![]()
Bet you could make some sort of quiz game too. TP, but not so trivial. Questions could be like, “what was the meaning of life according to whom?”, or: “What is knowledge? Acc. to A) Locke B) Hume C) Berkely”.
![]()
It is not finished. I will share what I have.
(Flash)cards have always been effective and will continue to be. Looking forward to seeing the final result!
A common and ridiculous belief. Play is a natural thing to do, and part of learning, even in adults.
I believe it’s extremely underrated, borderline necessary. Play is how we explore information and actually learn how to actually connect concepts and skills, rather than leaving them trapped in their own bubbles.
I love those cards! My only advice is to finish it. Make your current version good enough, and fun enough that it’s engaging. Then you can design a new version with lessons learned from the current one, and finish it too.