A long time ago I created the domino memory system (https://forum.artofmemory.com/t/domino-memory-system/43776) and is wasn’t very good. More to the point: the intuition that was the basis of this system wasn’t fully developed. I believe however that i see things more clearly now and I know how to make this system really good.
Every 2 digit number is a domino piece
The right side of the domino is the object that you have chosen to represent the 2 digit number (so copy paste from any system you have made/used in the past). The left side of the domino is the “landing platform” of the previous object.
“landing platform” (LP from now on)?
An LP is basically a simplified one location memory palace. It must allow any of your 100 objects to be placed on it really fast, so that after some time you can still easily answer the question: where did I place this object? The LP doesn’t (necessarily) have to have any logical link with the object of the same domino.
Starting object
You will need a starting object to be placed on the LP of the first 2 digit number.
Example
starting object = Hulk Hogan
number (LP; object)
08 (aquarium; coin);
17 (a saw table; dolphin);
21 (a running track; horse);
32 (mattrass; sword);
88 (spinning disc; dog).
So you imagine Hulk Hogan jumping in the aquarium, a coin being sawed in half on the saw table, a dolphin jumping on the running track, etcetera. Keep in mind that you don’t have to imagine the object of the last domino.