Do you have a favorite number?

What is your favorite number, and why?

I thought the question might be interesting to ask in this community. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t know the exact reason but my favourite number is 13.

Maybe because my birthday is on 13th and when I born the time was 1 am. So technically (1 am => 13).

If I have to chose number except 13 than I will choose 7 as my lucky no.

Note : anyway I like all numbers.

2 Likes

Mine is not original at all, it’s 7. There are a lot of 7s in my life. Also quite a lot of 4 in a way, but yeah, I prefer 7… Moreover it’s a prime number, and I love primes.

2 Likes

I used to think 7 was my favorite number, but actually I really love all the numbers.
The reason why loving all the numbers is amazing is because you get numbers you don’t even know, like 348293582. I just saw that number now and has become part of my life! It has become part of this chat too. So they’re all special and can be discovered in all sorts of ways. Like I think I know what the number 1 and 2 are but they have new contexts. Like you can find the number 1 in many different places, different equations, different meanings. The number 1 has a special relationship with the number 2, 3, etc.

2 Likes

381654729 a polydivisible number which is also a zero less
pandigital number ( google it )

4 Likes

9 because

btw, I don’t subscribe to the content of this video in its entirety :grinning:

1 Like

My favorite number now is 5.
In 20 enters 0 5 10 15 20 5 times

1 Like

2 is my favourite number. I love bitwise arithmetic and logic. My next favourite numbers are all the powers of 2.

2 Likes

Are you sure? You are counting 0 here, but I wouldn’t, and would say that 5 goes into 20 only 4 times.

1 Like

My favourite number as a kid used to be the number 12.

It felt like me, 1 and 2. I couldn’t describe why back then. Years later I found out that I have synesthesia. Numbers were another way for me to describe things and the number 12 felt like me.

The last few years I’ve started to like numbers that have a 3 in them a bit more. 3 to me is a sweet and gentle number, its colour can be red or pink and the shapes it can represent are often round.

3 is also the number that I feel and see in my mind when I think of the people I care about. Like my little brother, he is just 11 and my girlfriend I’ve been with for almost have my life, the most caring and nicest person I’ve ever met and will meet.

35 is a good number to describe them overall.

I guess I have 2 favourite numbers today.

12 & 35

4 Likes

Would have to be 9 since this is my Life Path Number via Pythagorean (not Chaldean) :grinning:

2 Likes

So now that everyone have provided their 4 digit pins for their bank cards :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like the number 28 cause it’s the date of my birthday and also it takes a little less that 28 days for the moon to orbit around the earth and The melting point of butter starts at 28°C.

1 Like