Can you be in the top 10 out of 1000 with GMS Phoenomenal Memory?

Hello Guys,

Been wondering about something for the past few days. This is just a hypothetical question. If I were to go to medical school and use GMS Phenomenal Memory although out is it safe to say that I would be able to easily be in the top 10 people out of 1000 that finish med school? Or could that ranking be heavily affected by my schizophrenia, and instead of the top 10, it will be more like the top 100?
Thanks

Simply put… people who have to ask if they can be in the 99th percentile, usually don’t make it there. Irrelevant though since you already said it’s just a hypothetical question.

I have schizophrenia thats why Im reluctant to believe that I can be the best. But I still want to know If I can be in the 0.1% of people or top 10 of that year of medical school graduation. Please stick to the questions and give your opinion on what I ask, and don`t trash my thread, please

I am sticking to the question and the answer is “no”.

I don’t think your illness can define your results and achievements as student (maybe by scientific statistics but we are all different)! work as hard as you can and you will see what happens! the most important thing enjoy the way and compete against yourself the most! this is something I learned after blaming for long time my mental health. I have been diagnosed by doctors over the years with schizophrenia, OCD, borderline, acute psychotic, ADHD, and so many ■■■■■ but I still managed to find a good job as programming instructor and getting high results in memory sports. I also took over the years and still take many meds because of it, for almost 10 years. Don’t lose hope before you have tried something

2 Likes

You have to work. Having a trained memory is not enough. There’s no replacement for dedication and discipline. You should also focus on the quality of your education. This is something that I had to accept. Yes, I could do well in a course requiring just pure memorization, but I have to really work and understand it.

I think there is a danger of being lazy and indolent and proud when one learns memory techniques.

1 Like

We are very similar, only that I dont have a job yet. Ive been sick for 10 years as well. I was just curious, and this is not like other forums where people hit you with dirt for asking a stupid question. I like talking to people from here. I was only curious if I could become a doctor.

Nobody but a doctor can make money so easy just talking for 5 minutes with a patient and earn 30$ for that consultation, so I started dreaming of what I`m working at right now will fail, at other options

1 Like

Hello,

Im willing to put in the work the problem is that there isnt at the job place a manual where you can read a procedure. Sure there are at big companies but not in government jobs which I`m now hunting because working for the government you can take a lot of long breaks and they are almost stress-free which is what I Need

Don’t listen to the haters on forums etc just block them and keep moving you will find your way and the people who care. Set a goal to be a doctor and do your best if it works fine and if not try something else. Nobody can make sure you will be the best student or not it depends on you and other things you can’t always control

If you believe being or becoming a doctor can be easy and if your goal is just to make easy money. You are in for a lot of disappointment.

1 Like

The problem is that I live in a corrupt country. And only the people who are in the top 10 get free jobs as doctors. The rest of them have to pay a bribe to get a doctor’s job at the hospital. And since no one can tell if I can make it and be in the top 10, then I can`t do it because it would be just too much work just to get nothing in return