Anything goes Sunday ! Remembering a recipe

I thought it would be fun to have a special day where I learned something that I did not plan to learn. And do so without planning, without effort, without a fixed goal. Just letting go. Absolutely anything, from birthday dates placed in a palace to a Harvey s menu :joy: to yoga moves or a piece of music or recipe of fancy french meal to the 20 best waterparks in the world!

1. what to learn
  2. How to remember it, the technique or techniques used, and technology or tools used.
  3. A few examples

Sunday is always a free day for me, also a calmer day in all ways, so I chose today for my first Anything Goes Day. And if people are interested in joining this could be a recurring special.

What do you think?

So In accordance to my love for culture and language s I was going to learn a list of official, or otherwise administratively-recognized, languages of sovereign countries, regions, and supra-national institutions. BUT.

I do language stuff everyday sooo

I’ll be travelling by learning six blends of herbal tea :tea: More details in my next post !

4 Likes

I’ve placed six recipes in a memory palace. Here I share just one because it took longer to write one than do all 6 and I don’t want to lose you guys! !

This was really fun and am going to pick all the ingredients at bulk shop this week!

Recipe Memory Journey #1: Orange Spiced Black Tea

I’m arriving at my favourite Coffeehouse, right in front is the terrasse full of tables and chairs, but the tables are oranges and the chairs are teaspoons, I immediate immerge the whole terrase in a huge glass jar made of quarters (tchikling!) and its being shaking well to distribute the liquid all over the jar

Shaking the teaspoon of orange extract into a quart glass jar

Arriving at the door of entrance, the black widow doing the split sideways while balancing on a slippery cup welcomes me by keeping the door open for me, thank you Scarlett :kissing_closed_eyes:

– A cup of black tea

Inside, all the tables are actually huge bent tablespoons.
The BLACKtea window is there with me, but quickly jumps on a spoontable where she is now doing her CARDio exercises on a bike.

– tablespoon cardamom

One of her hands ( HANDFUL) hangs low reaching the floor and is made out of **dried orange slices ** From one of the tablespoon bursts out a RAINBOW.

– Handful of dried orange slices
– Tablespoon of RAINBOW peppercorn

A big stick of cinnamon from which chips are falling off is a bridge between these two tablespoons.

–Tablespoon of cinnamon chips

The whole building is shaking!!! :astonished:

– Place the teaspoon of orange extract into a quart glass jar. Shake well to distribute the liquid all over the jar.
Add the black tea, pepper, orange slices, cinnamon and cardamom. Shake really well.

My friend Dave (DAY) is sitting (let it sit for a day) on the countertop behind which

the barista, (my number 8) has a teaspoon for a hat!

On top of the expresso machine my 35 is being soaked in a transparent teapot jacuzzi !

–Let this sit for a day or two to allow the extract to soak in to the tea and spices. To brew: Use 1 heaping teaspoon per 8 ounces of hot water. Steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Strain and enjoy as is or with milk, cream, honey or sugar.

Oooooooooo mmmiaaaaam

2 Likes