733 in Major System

I was looking at the number and thought to myself Kamehameha from Dragon Ball Z!!

I pulled up mnemonic ninja to see what all it listed and was surprised to see it there and that was the only suggestion for that number. Had to google it. I never knew that was the name of the first ruler of the kingdom of Hawaii. Always thought it was incoherent yelling when blasting the energy ball or whatever they were doing haha. Learned something new today :face_with_monocle:

Anyone come up with something else for 733?

1 Like

The full word “Kamehameha” is related to the first ruler of the Kingdom of Hawaii? Interesting etymology. Nice to know.

I also have Kamehameha for 733. I thought it stemmed from the word turtle since Roshi is the Turtle Master. His house had the word “Kame” painted somewhere, if memory serves from childhood. “Kame” (亀) is the Japanese word for turtle.

2 Likes

I immediately think of chamomile.

1 Like

Hi. It worths to have a major system of 1000 items? It’s not confuse? For what you use it?

Chamomile

Kamehameha is a little lengthy, but it’s a killer image. You might hold onto that one: not only is the linking action predefined and unique, but it can mar the next object in an unmistakeable fashion, which means the following element can act as a cue in reverse.