Here’s a list of every scene from the (so far) 6 Star Wars movies:
http://department.monm.edu/classics/starwars.htm
Potentially 300 locations. I’m currently so happy I could wet myself!
Here’s a list of every scene from the (so far) 6 Star Wars movies:
http://department.monm.edu/classics/starwars.htm
Potentially 300 locations. I’m currently so happy I could wet myself!
O, good golly!
I don’t think I’ll ever need to think of my own journeys again.
I give you the Star Wars Galaxy Map!
Haha, yea, if you could make each planet there a few loci (okay, 100 loci) you won’t ever need a new memory palace again. I have a few memory palaces from star wars ![]()
Good morning, may I ask, do you have this in order to memorize something else, or is what you what to memorize?
Thanks
Hi Graham,
Could u please elaborate how you use a 2D map (I.e. the star war galaxy map that u mentioned) as a memory palace?
I don’t see how I can literally remember the order of the places in a 2D map, as I won’t be able to physically/virtually move through from loci to loci.
I thought memory palace is based on the fact that humans have pretty good spatial memory. So can u please let me know how u make a 2D map work for u?
Thanks.
It works for me as I’m a bit of a Star Wars geek. So, if I don’t know a location from the films, books, comics or games, I just associate an image with the name of the place. Or, I go to the Star Wars wiki, learn about the place and find an image that way.
However, I’m not sure that completely answers your question?
A bit of both, but mainly the former. It’s a pre-built memory palace.
Thanks!