2022 resolution - building my own PAO system

Maybe I should have started with Major system first. But it was even more frustrating when I tried because of all these letters that I wasn’t able to connect to numbers. And because of a constant doubt about how to do that: should I use a Slavic-based Major system? Which one? And what about English? - however bad I am with it, I still speak and think and read more in English now than in Ukrainian or Russian. Should I have to separate Major systems? How to manage that?

Anyway, with all that questions being unanswered, I just need to try and see whatever works.

There are some links about Cyrillic Major system:
Mangataev’s school

0 - н, л
1 - г, к
2 - б, ц, х
3 - т, з
4 - ч, р
5 - п
6 - ш, ж, щ
7 - с, м
8 - в, ф
9 - д

and

0 - н, л, х
1 - р, к
2 - д, г
3 - т, з, ж
4 - ч, ц
5 - п, б
6 - ш, щ
7 - с
8 - в, ф
9 - м

Which one is better I don’t know. Can be actually calculated, but I am not up to the task.
There is also my Russian-Ukrainian bilingualism, which can be an advantage or disadvantage or neutral. For example “fish” or “arm” are the same in both languages, but “pencil” is different. Would be in Russian “карандаш” and in Ukrainian “олівець” and a lot of words like that. Can be actually good… or not… If I would remember an image but not the word, not the language.

Anyway, let’s get back to PAO.

1 Like