2019 USA Memory Championship

This thread is for discussing the 2019 USA Memory Championship.

5 Likes

if you hear anything about it, let me know, I have been checking the website each day to see if the registration has started again, I assume that it the way to register as it was the same for last year, thank again

They don’t typically release information about the event this early in the year. I wouldn’t expect something for at least a month or two.

The 2019 USA Memory Championship will be held on April 27, 2019, at Penn State’s Harrisburg, PA campus.

1 Like

thank you, hope to see you there

1 Like

Changed to Sunday, April 28, 2019. Same location.

1 Like

any idea when the registration will take place, the website has not been updated yet, let me know if you hear anything, thanks

I haven’t heard anything about the registration yet, but I’ll post as soon as I know.

they should stream it on twitch

1 Like

Or a similar platform, but yes, they should stream it somewhere.

NICE new website: www.usamemorychampionship.com

1 Like

well, I signed up and registered by paying the initial fee by using Pay Pal, any idea if we are staying at a hotel as the competition is being held on a college campus? Was just wondering, did not hear back from the committee yet, hope to see you guys there, take care

Here is some information for spectators.

Anyone knows if the results are up somewhere?

1 Like

Or even the ones from last year?

I took that spreadsheet and put together a little spreadsheet of the Top Ten in each of the qualifying events. Sorry, I don’t know the last names of the High School students (who are in italics). As usual, the students dominated the poetry event, and the adults dominated the numbers and cards events. The Names was a bit of a mixed bag.

Here’s the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13i3X09lrY58Nc5KoubiRPNnZI4X67mF_4b-Pw6vHjmw/edit?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Here’s the link

Want to thank Lance, BTW, for what he did for pioneering 2-card systems in the U.S.

1 Like

I saw on the Facebook page for the 2019 USA Memory Championships, Lance Tschirhart is the 2019 Champion.

3 Likes

Congratulations to @LociInTheSky for winning the 2019 US Memory Championship as well as to all the USA participants who dared to have their memory tested for this event.

3 Likes