Those scores are not so scary. Nelson stands out like Shaq in a herd of penguins.
Nelson took things to a new level. ![]()
You can see his latest scores here:
http://www.world-memory-statistics.com/competitor.php?id=691
At the moment, I’m not 100% sure that I will be able to go to NY this year, but I will try to make it. One thing after another keeps happening… :tired:
Yikes. ![]()
Hopefully things will fall in line for you.
Well I don’t know if I’ll be able to make it either. I’ll definitely have to move some schoolwork around, but I can’t think of anything more fun. Are there videos of past competitions? I didn’t see any on that site. I’m going to try to get my times to Ronnie White’s 2012 scores. But I bet he trained hard this past year. Seeing him on tv a few months ago, and subsequently listening to his 30 day audio program ( in 3 days ;)) is the only reason any of this is possible. What a rush it would to give him a run for his money along with my thanks.
For videos, check out the USA Memory Championship section on my blog. ![]()
Registration is now open:
http://www.usamemorychampionship.com/
I travel to NYC in order to observe the competition.
I look for someone who will share a room and money with me.
I have been to NYC three times.
I know the locations of good cinémas and bookstores.
Here is a list of competitors in the 2013 USA Memory Championship:
http://www.usamemorychampionship.com/2013-registered-mental-athletes-505.html
Unfortunately, I can’t go this year… ![]()
I’m searching for a last-minute cheap flight to NYC, but I haven’t been able to find anything yet. Tickets from San Francisco area are really expensive ($900) at the moment, but if something drops to the normal price of about $350 I will go, even if it’s one-day’s notice.
If anyone here gets interviewed by the media, and you have an opportunity to mention Mnemotechnics.org, it would be greatly appreciated! ![]()
The website is growing quickly – traffic is up by 50% since September – and it would be great to have even more members joining the forum discussions…
I will be sure to drop your site’s name, Josh.
Thanks! ![]()
I posted a list of 2013 USA Memory Championships News Coverage in my blog.
If Mnemotechnics.org members want to meet each other there, maybe someone could post a meeting spot in this thread. A good spot might be in front of the Life’s DHEA booth before the first event and during the first break?
New thread:
USA Memory Championship Results 2013