1000 object major system

Lance, I would edit the link here to this: 1000 object major system
I feel it’s a lot more beneficial to read this blog from the top up, not from that comment :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh the 800’s are hard. Yea, I’ll change the pig thing later as I’ve said. Right now it’s just pure filling out as much as possible. Whats wrong with 862 being fishnet?

Anyway, due to a very recent upsurge in my mood, and general outlook on life(plus a massive amount of caffeine), I filled out maybe ~200 objects today, and it’s only 2 PM. There are approximately 670 objects completed already. 2/3rds of the way there. Or maybe closer to 1/2 because the last objects are hardest. I will now try to finish up the 800’s list. Here is my 100’s list so far, only 68 filled out, I will edit it later when It’s complete.
----------------
UPDATE
3/12/14 Thanks to Lance for the hardest 6: 106 118 163 167 168 198- Completed 100 list:

100- Tissues
Toast
Watson
Tasmanian Devil
Taser
Tusk
Disk jockey
Tassel
Adhesive
Teaspoon
110- Dots
Ditto
Titan
Totem
Teeter Totter
Static
Ditch
Doodle
Totof(wizard of oz)
Do Do Bird
120- Dunce
Tent
Tanning Bed
Denim/Dynamite
Toner
Tunic?
Tangerine
Tunnel
Tinfoil
Tenpin
130- Atoms
Tomato
Diamond
Dominoes
Tumor
Tomahawk
Time Traveler
Oatmeal
Demophile(Butterfly)
Tampon
140- Dress
Dart
Tron/Drone
Trombone/Terminator
Drawer/Terrier/Dryer
Truck
Treasure Box
Troll/Drill
Trophy
Trap(Bear)
150- Suitcase
Duct Tape
Token/Tycoon
Duckmole
Tiger
Taxicab
Taco Truck
Tequila
TigeFish
Teacup
160- Stitches
Statute(statue)
Doughnut
Toejam
Dagger
Tow Truck
Dishwasher
Dishliquid
Dodge Viper
Dodgeball
170- Doll House
Toilet
Talon
Dalmatian
Dollar
Tulcan
Tillage
Tail Light
Dolphin
Tulip*
180- Tofu
Deathadder(mouse)
Headphones
Dive mask
Diver
Daifuku
Dhufish
Duffel Bag
Toffee
Tetheball
190- Tea Biscuit
Teapot
Taipan
Topmast
Diaper
Tobacco
Stopwatch
Tablet
Topf(pot german)
199- Tape Player