Zox Pro

This is a quote from the home page of zoxpro.com:

Achieve a MINIMUM SPEED of 25,000+ words per minute – over 100 times faster than the average level of reading. After all this time, we still haven’t found a top speed limit! Be able to ‘upload’ books into your long-term memory in a matter of minutes

Here’s where it says that it will give people 77% comprehension at 25,000+ words per minute with 100% retention for life:

zox-pro.png

In my opinion, those feats are impossible. See also this article:

Not only that, but there is something odd about the testimonials.

Here’s a screenshot of an endorsement from a guy named “Will Baker”:

zox-pro-will-baker.png

Here is the same photo on another random website[1][2] about types of people you meet in college:

will-baker-again.png

Here is the same photo giving an endorsement of a product called absoluteattraction[3], but this time his name is Jerome C.:

jerome-c.png

Here is the same guy in a baby blog[4]:

zox-pro-oral-health.png

I found the same guy over on a blog post about portraits, which has the photo linked to a stock photo site called sxc.hu[5]:

zox-nettuts.png

The stock photo page was deleted, but a version is available on archive.org:

zox-scx-hu.png

So it looks like zoxpro .com and/or absoluteattraction .net might be using a stock photo and fake name for at least one of the testimonials.

== References ==
[1] degreescout. com/education-degrees/20-%E2%80%9Ccharacters%E2%80%9D-of-college-online-and-on-campus
[2] degreescout. com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/1196982_-ha_ha_ha_ha-.jpg
[3] absoluteattraction. net/absolute-attraction-program/
[4] babymed. com/blogs/richard-banks/your-mouth-may-be-key-your-fertility
[5] sxc. hu/photo/1196982 (photo removed, but see the archive.org link)

2 Likes

Ok thanks for the money saver but if you havfe any other methods besides memorization skills that can improve youre grades please share it with me

Bogdan

hi bogdan…
plz stay away from zox-pro. its 100% bull-shit. that guy ed straucher is a big scamster…i have already tried zox-pro.
it made me look like a fool…

What is it, normal techniques, speed reading, or hypnosis? :wink:
Why should i buy something when i don’t know what it does?
it’s like going to the store, having the clerk say “hey, this product is amazing” then buying it.
What does it teach you to do?

ZoxPro? Watch this video about “mental photography”.

Webmaster’s note: There were two spam comments here posted by someone pretending to be two different zoxpro reviewers. The accounts have been removed. I’ve leaving the spam comments here for reference.

Zoxpro Spam:

Zox Pro is snake oil. It doesn’t work. I have tried it.

Sorry about the spam. I’ve deleted it. That appeared to be the same person who posted both comments from two different accounts.

Do you know a way that can achieve something like this, i mean maybe not 25k pero minute, but recall memorias por pages of the books?

Have you seen this page – How Do I Memorize a Book?

Unfortunately, “photographic memory” probably doesn’t exist:

I’m amazed that you found so many identical photographs.

I assume Josh used something like Google’s Reverse Image Search and wasn’t just browsing all those other websites. :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m not so sure about that.

@Josh posts more useful and interesting links than any other person on this planet.

2 Likes

I did a reverse image search by uploading the picture into Google Images. :slight_smile:

You can try it by going to images.google.com and clicking the camera. Paste this URL into the “Paste image URL” box.

It should return a list of over 150 webpages that contain that photo.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info.

When I tried it, I got a single hit on a “stock image” of the same guy.

I think even the stock image might have been removed in the last couple of minutes.

Strange, I’m still seeing the results here. Maybe it’s different by region.

Did you click the camera icon first?

google-images

Then this option:

google-images-2

Then I’m seeing a page like this, at least in the US:

I think you’re right. I can still only find one image (see screenshot).

Remember that recently Donsie told his pal, Vlad the Impaler, “Stop interfering with our scammers” (nudge, wink, smile). [I think that’s the first time I’ve seen Donsie smiling. Scary.]

Based on their previous Helsinki agreement, Vlad interpreted that statement to mean “Flood the US with scammers”.

1 Like

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Getty Images complaint to the European Commission:

Google has made it more difficult for people to save pictures from its image search product, as part of a “peace deal” with photo library Getty Images.

In 2017, Getty Images complained to the European Commission, accusing Google of anti-competitive practices.

Google said it had removed some features from image search, including the “view image” button.

Getty Images said it was a “significant milestone” but critics said the move was “a step backwards”.

It also removed the “search by image” button, which was an easy way of finding larger copies of photographs.

Maybe they took additional steps in Europe.

The EU are famously undemocratic, but I think they got it right with Google (who still owe billions of euros due to dubious tax dodges available to companies who operate across national boundaries).

IMHO, there needs to be a balance between (a) users who are quite happy to have a watermark across the image, and (b) the publishers who paid to have the photo taken in the first place.

Young musicians previously made money from CDs. They used gigs only to advertise those CDs. But now, because of the abundance of pirate download sites, the kids can only make money from gigs - CDs are dead.

Image publishers are part of the “food chain”. If they go out of business due to pirates, a lot of small companies that rely on the images will die as well. They won’t be able to afford their own photographers plus all the travel expenses.

1 Like