Zoom Group or Meetup to Discuss our Goals, Challenges

Hi!

I’m interested in trying out a Zoom meetup with people from the forum. The idea being that a Zoom meeting would be fun, and motivating. If there is just another member who wants to have a brief check in, one on one I would find it interesting to hear what you are up to and share the same. If there are a few users interested, perhaps we could find a time to meet as a group.

Just putting it out there to hear your thoughts.

Woodrow

8 Likes

Interested.

1 Like

Thanks for the interest @Ayeshp84. Are you interested in a group meetup, or would a quick one on one zoom meetup be of interest sometime this week? Feel free to pm me.

1 Like

hey interested as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

interested

1 Like

Hi @woodrow-m, fine with me either way.

2 Likes

What would be the basis of this meetup? What are you guys planning to discuss about?

1 Like

Well, depending on the participant #, it could be a casual chat, with an icebreaker and how memory techniques have helped, what were the difficulties or challenges on creating them and using them.

3 Likes

go!

1 Like

Let’s schedule a time for this. Any Suggestions?

My suggestion : Sunday 10 PM IST (India Standard Time)
UTC/GMT +5:30 hours

3 Likes

Sure

2 Likes

Every one ready to start in 2hrs time? @Harvinder518 @woodrow-m @Vertexion @Alexander2000

Scheduled the call in 2 hours, Click the link below to join in 2 hours time. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry, I won’t be possible for me at 10pm. Maybe next time.

no problem for me my city is 10 AM

1 Like

Started the meeting. Please join. Thanks.!

internet is low getting fall. trying connected

I see. No worries, we can reschedule for another time if that is the case.

me bad english! sorry bro! you´re amazing person!

Way to take the initiative @Ayeshp84! I would love to meet this week. I am free Monday, tomorrow.

Times I am able to meet are between 9 am and 9 pm (PST) weekdays.

1 Like